Tuesday, October 15, 2013

So many things I love here: the open shelves, the lovely window seat (never seen one in a kitchen before), and especially the drawers! I rented a house once that had drawers instead of lower cabinets, and it made cooking so much easier! My dream kitchen will definitely have drawers instead of bottom cupboards!!!

Thoreau
Thoreau
Rachel Hazelton Interior Design curtains
Rachel Hazelton Interior Design  curtains
Rue Magazine (October/November 2012 Issue). Photography, Styling, and Interior Design by Ore Studios.
Rue Magazine (October/November 2012 Issue). Photography, Styling, and Interior Design by Ore Studios.
So many things I love here: the open shelves, the lovely window seat (never seen one in a kitchen before), and especially the drawers! I rented a house once that had drawers instead of lower cabinets, and it made cooking so much easier! My dream kitchen will definitely have drawers instead of bottom cupboards!!!
So many things I love here: the open shelves, the lovely window seat (never seen one in a kitchen before), and especially the drawers!  I rented a house once that had drawers instead of lower cabinets, and it made cooking so much easier!  My dream kitchen will definitely have drawers instead of bottom cupboards!!!
decoracao de interior: Minimalista Casa Galeria De Fotos
decoracao de interior: Minimalista Casa Galeria De Fotos

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home