Thursday, October 17, 2013

love the colour of the wall in this picture and how it cannot be defined as strictly one colour on its own - rather, it is a combination of many. might come back to this image when creating a colour scheme.

love the colour of the wall in this picture and how it cannot be defined as strictly one colour on its own - rather, it is a combination of many. might come back to this image when creating a colour scheme.
love the colour of the wall in this picture and how it cannot be defined as strictly one colour on its own - rather, it is a combination of many. might come back to this image when creating a colour scheme.
I literally can not wait until I have my own home.. oh to decorate! #home #decor #interior #design #shabby #vintage #rustic #blue
I literally can not wait until I have my own home.. oh to decorate! #home #decor #interior #design #shabby #vintage #rustic #blue
Black and white eclectic-sooo many interesting details
Black and white eclectic-sooo many interesting details
Perhaps the most re-pinned item I've come across, but it is awesome! Interior design cheat sheet. Excellent site for info on curtains, rugs, table sizes, etc.
Perhaps the most re-pinned item I've come across, but it is awesome! Interior design cheat sheet. Excellent site for info on curtains, rugs, table sizes, etc.
Ideas for the living room.
Ideas for the living room.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home