Thursday, October 17, 2013

I always see sheets that I wish were curtains because they're cheaper! Hot glue ribbon tabs to turn a bed sheet into a no-sew curtain.

"The best interior design is living with the people you love." #interiorquote
"The best interior design is living with the people you love." #interiorquote
luxury home interior decorating
luxury home interior decorating
ML Interior Design
ML Interior Design
I always see sheets that I wish were curtains because they're cheaper! Hot glue ribbon tabs to turn a bed sheet into a no-sew curtain.
I always see sheets that I wish were curtains because they're cheaper!   Hot glue ribbon tabs to turn a bed sheet into a no-sew curtain.
Billy Baldwin
Billy Baldwin

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home