Friday, October 11, 2013

Before and After - I have always wanted an industrial, raw, chic space but could not live without color, so we decided to create a white space because I had a lot of stuff purchased prior to the renovation that was all so colorful.

Jaisalmer Fort, Rajasthan, India. Photo by 2k Photography Indian mural painting
Jaisalmer Fort, Rajasthan, India. Photo by 2k Photography Indian mural painting
Before and After - I have always wanted an industrial, raw, chic space but could not live without color, so we decided to create a white space because I had a lot of stuff purchased prior to the renovation that was all so colorful.
Before and After - I have always wanted an industrial, raw, chic space but could not live without color, so we decided to create a white space because I had a lot of stuff purchased prior to the renovation that was all so colorful.
Underwater hotel
Underwater hotel
?
?
Almost what I want for my Moroccan outdoor room, but with a bed :)
Almost what I want for my Moroccan outdoor room, but with a bed :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home